This page is not very up to date. For more information about individual contests please first and foremost email the contact person listed below and they will be able to (at least) direct you to the right person to talk to. Thank you!
ECS hosts a variety of programming contests, including:
- The Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) and IBM South Pacific Regional Contest
- Australia and New Zealand Algorithmics and Computing League
- The Microsoft Imagine Cup
- The International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR) Classifier Domains of Competence Contest
- The International Conference on Functional Programming (ICFP) Contest
All students are very much welcome and encouraged to participate with some (including financial) support available from ECS for ANZAC League and ACM Regional Contest.