Object Oriented Programming Languages
Object oriented programming languages include Java, C++. In the Elvis Software Engineering Research group we are trying to ...
- Radu Muschevici, Alex Potanin, Ewan Tempero, and James Noble. Multiple Dispatch in Practice . In proceedings of Object-Oriented Programming, Systems, Languages and Applications (OOPSLA), Nashville, TN, 2008.
- Chris Male, David Pearce, Alex Potanin, and Constantine Dymnikov. Java Bytecode Verification for @NonNull Types. In proceedings of CC2008.
- Yoav Zibin, Alex Potanin, Mahmood Ali, Shay Artzi, Adam Kiezun, and Michael D. Ernst. Object and Reference Immutability using Java Generics . In proceedings of the Foundations of Software Engineering (FSE) Conference, Dubrovnik, Croatia, September 2007.
- Alex Potanin, James Noble, Dave Clarke, and Robert Biddle. Generic Ownership for Generic Java. In proceedings of Object-Oriented Programming, Systems, Languages and Applications (OOPSLA), Portland, OR, 2006.
- Alex Potanin, James Noble, Dave Clarke, and Robert Biddle. Featherweight Generic Confinement. Jounral of Functional Programming. Volume 16, Number 6, Pages 793 - 811, September 2006.
- Alex Potanin, James Noble, Marcus Frean, and Robert Biddle. Scale-free Geometry in Object-Oriented Programs. Communications of the ACM. May 2005.
- Alex Potanin, James Noble, and Robert Biddle. Checking Ownership and Confinement . Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience. Volume 16, Issue 7, Pages 671 - 687, 2004.
- Alex Potanin, James Noble, and Robert Biddle. Snapshot Query-Based Debugging. In proceedings of the Australian Software Engineering Conference, Melbourne, Australia (ASEC), 2004.