This person can no longer be contacted through the School of Engineering and Computer Science at Victoria University of Wellington
PhD (Mathematics, Electrical and Electronic Engineering)
- PhD -- Electrical and Electronic Engineering (wireless communications), University of Canterbury
- PhD -- Mathematics (mathematical analysis), University of Tabriz
In general, I am interested in mathematical modelling, analysis, and simulation of complex systems.
In particular, I am interested in
- distributed signal processing and optimisation
- signal processing for digital communications
- channel modelling for broadband (mm-wave and ultrawideband) communications
- designing optimum receivers for digital communication systems
Articles in journals
- G. Narimani, P. A. Martin and D. P. Taylor, "Spectral Analysis of Fractionally-Spaced MMSE Equalizers and Stability of the LMS Algorithm," in IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 66, no. 4, pp. 1675-1688, April 2018. doi: 10.1109/TCOMM.2017.2780086
- G. Narimani, P. A. Martin and D. P. Taylor, "Analysis of Ultrawideband Pulse Distortion Due to Lossy Dielectric Walls and Indoor Channel Models," in IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 64, no. 10, pp. 4423-4433, Oct. 2016. doi: 10.1109/TAP.2016.2593875
- S.J. Ramazannia and G. Narimani, ”Algebraically defined varieties of Banach algebras,” International Journal of Contemporary Mathematical Sciences, Vol. 9, no. 10, 461-467, 2014.
- G. Narimani, ”A new class of function spaces on domains of R^d and its relations to classical function spaces,” International Journal on Nonlinear Analysis and Applications, Vol. 4, Issue 1, pp. 1-6, 2013.
- G. Narimani ”Smooth pointwise multipliers of weighted modulation spaces,” Analele Universitatii ”Ovidius” Constanta - Seria Matematica. Vol. 20, Issue 1, pp. 317–328, 2013.
- H. G. Feichtinger and G. Narimani, ”Fourier multipliers of classical modulation spaces,” Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis 21, pp. 349-359, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acha.2006.04.010