Teaching in 2017
Candidate MSc and PhD Thesis Topics - Research Interests
(For more details in the available topics, please contact me).
Funded Projects (selection)
- REG, Victoria University of Wellington, NZ, Green-aware Engineering of Service-oriented Software, 2017-2018
- ForeverSOA - A Rigorous Approach to the Evolution of Service-oriented Software, INRIA Associated Research Program, 2008-2011
- CHOReOS - Large Scale Service Choreographies for the Future Internet, EU FP7-ICT-2009-5, 2010-2013
- ACROSS - Autonomous Control for a Reliable Internet of Services, EU COST ACTION 1304, 2014
- SeaClouds - Seamless adaptive multi-cloud management of service-base applications, EU FP7-ICT-call 10, 2013-2015.
Please use Google Scholar for any kind of publicly available documents and DBLP for conference or journal papers.
Teaching Grants - Scholarships
- Teaching grant: Amazon Web Services (AWS) Educate grant 2016.
- Research scholarship: INRIA research center in Paris of France (2009-2010).