SPLASH - OOPSLA 2010
28 Sep 2010 - 19:02:55 in ResearchAt SPLASH 2010 members of Elvis have three research papers at OOPSLA:
- Agility in Context. Rashina Hoda, Philippe Kruchten, James Noble, Stuart Marshall.
- Tribal Ownership. Nicholas Cameron, James Noble, Tobias Wrigstad.
- Ownership and Immutability in Generic Java. Yoav Zibin, Alex Potanin, Paley Li, Mahmood Ali, Michael D. Ernst.
- Mojojojo --- More Ownership for Multiple Owners. Paley Li, Nicholas Cameron and James Noble
- GoHotDraw: Evaluating the Go Programming Language with Design Patterns. Frank Schmager, Nicholas Cameron, James Noble. Evaluation and Usability of Programming Languages and Tools (PLATEAU) Workshop
- Using Grounded Theory to Study the Humans Aspects of Software Engineering. Rashina Hoda, James Noble, Stuart Marshall. Human Aspects in Software Engineering (HAoSE) Workshop.
- Co-located Collaborative Software Visualization. Craig Anslow, Stuart Marshall, James Noble, and Robert Biddle. Human Aspects in Software Engineering (HAoSE) Workshop.
- Manifesto: a New Educational Programming Language. Kim B. Bruce, James Noble, Andrew Black, Jens Palsberg.