SWEN 432 (2018) - Home Page
The pages pointed from this page will be continually updated with information as it comes to hand. If you find errors or want to make comments on the content, email me, Pavle.Mogin@ecs.vuw.ac.nz
- (17.05.2018.) The Assignment 3 Model Answers is on-line.
- (17.05.2018.) The Assignment 3 marks are on-line. Have a look at the Marks So Far page.
- (08.05.2018.) The Exam is on 16.06.2018. at 2:30 pm in HULT119. It is 2 hours long.
- (07.05.2018.) The Assignment 4 is on-line. Have a look at the Assignments page.
- (07.05.2018.) The Assignment 2 marks are on-line. Have a look at the Marks So Far page.
- (30.04.2018.) The Assignment 2 Model Solution is on-line. Have a look at the Assignments page.
- (16.04.2018.) The on-line version of the Assignment 2 had a mistake in Question 4. The document handed out in the classroom was practically correct. The on-line version is corrected now. Have a look at Course Assignments page. The new version of Question 4 has also been sent to all students via email. Sorry if that made any inconvenience to anyone.
- (05.04.2018.) Assignment 2 is on line. Have a look at Course Assignments page. It is handed out in lecture on Monday 05.04.2018. Assignment due date is Friday 20 April.
- (21.03.2018.) Assignment 1 is on line. Have a look at Course Assignments page. It is handed out in lecture on Monday 19.03.2018. Assignment due date is Friday 30 March.
- (15.03.2018.) On Monday 19.03.2018. we start talking about Cassandra. The first lecture will be delivered by Nate McCall. Nate is a world wide recognized Cassandra expert.
- (15.03.2018.) Our class representative is Florian Treier. You may contact him via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call his mobile: 022 467 40 41. Thank you Florian for volunteering.
- (12.01.2018.) Welcome to SWEN432/2018. Hope you will like it.