School of Engineering and Computer Science
Teaching in 2013
ECEN 320 - Introductory Signal Processing
ECEN 421 - Advanced Signal Processing
- Blind Source Separation (BSS) methods such as Independent Component Analysis (ICA), and other adaptive filtering techniques.
- Bayesian Filtering methods, including particle filters and unscented filters.
- Machine Learning, especially Support Vector Machines (SVM).
- Passive detection of foetal heartbeat.
- Seizure detection in neonatal electroencephalogram (EEG).
- Cochlear signal detection.
- Forward looking sonar signal processing.
- Acoustic source localisation and tracking.
- Holographic sound recording and reproduction.
- Self-calibration of microphone arrays.
- Load-bar signal analysis.
- Real time prediction of wireless channels.