- Distributed optimisation
- Signal processing for digital communications, including channel modelling for broadband (mm-wave and UWB) communications and optimum receiver design
Articles in journals
- G. Narimani, P. A. Martin and D. P. Taylor, "Spectral Analysis of Fractionally-Spaced MMSE Equalizers and Stability of the LMS Algorithm," in IEEE Transactions on Communications, doi:10.1109/TCOMM.2017.2780086
- G. Narimani, P. A. Martin and D. P. Taylor, ”Analysis of Ultrawideband Pulse Distortion Due to Lossy Dielectric Walls and Indoor Channel Models,” in IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 64, no. 10, pp. 4423-4433, Oct. 2016.
- S.J. Ramazannia and G. Narimani, ”Algebraically defined varieties of Banach algebras,” International Journal of Contemporary Mathematical Sciences, Vol. 9, no. 10, 461-467, 2014.
- G. Narimani, ”A new class of function spaces on domains of R^d and its relations to classical function spaces,” International Journal on Nonlinear Analysis and Applications, Vol. 4, Issue 1, pp. 1-6, 2013.
- G. Narimani ”Smooth pointwise multipliers of weighted modulation spaces,” Analele Universitatii ”Ovidius” Constanta - Seria Matematica. Vol. 20, Issue 1, pp. 317–328, 2013.
- H. G. Feichtinger and G. Narimani, ”Fourier multipliers of classical modulation spaces,” Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis 21, pp. 349-359, 2006.