School of Engineering and Computer Science
Teaching in 2013
COMP 488 - Computer Graphics Project
COMP 489 - Research Project
ECEN 220 - Signals and Systems
ECEN 303 - Analogue Electronics
ECEN 315 - Control Systems Engineering
ECEN 415 - Advanced Control Systems Engineering
ELCO 489 - Research Project
ENGR 489 - Engineering Project
- Active vision and object tracking,
- Combining object recognition with object tracking,
- Learning what is important - selective feature detection for robots,
- Vision based estimation of robot pose and ego-motion,
- Incorporation of robot emotion into active perception,
- Multi-modal active perception,
- Ahmed Sheikh Deeb - Robot saccade generation. (with Will Browne)
- Arindam Bhakta - Gaussian Process based robot vision strategies (with Will Browne and Marcus Frean)
- Syed Saud Naqvi - GPU based fast visual feature detection (with Will Browne)
- Asim Masood - Detection of the Cochlear Microphonic (with Paul Teal)
- Anna Friedlander - Diffuse Source Detection for Radio Astronomy (with Marcus Frean and Melanie Johnston-Hollitt)
- Rowan Barrie - A Robot Vestibulo-Ocular Reflex
- Thomas Hughes - Discrete Analogue Electronics
- Ian Leow - Compliant Robot Actuators
- Abigail Arulandu - (2013) Use of Magneto-rheological Fluids in Stroke Rehabilitation (with Will Browne).
- Tim Sherry - Visual tracking and laser targeting
- Michael Lewis - Development of a Robot Head and Neck
- Scott Mullan - Design of a Biomimetic Robot Arm.
- James Turner - A Robotic Nervous System.
- Abigail Arulandu - Hand Rehabilitation using Compliant Actuation (with Will Browne).
- Matthew Bourne - Pulse Stream Arithmetic.
- Thomas Lambrecht - Active Robot Vision.
- Brendan Vercoelen - Design of a True 3D Digital Display (with Robin Dykstra).