Multi-Touch Table Setup
The require software and drivers are (Use the latest versions):
Tested on Windows 7.
CL Eye Driver
- Download the CL Eye driver.
- N.B. The ECS proxy blocks the download of *.exe files so this file may have to be download outside of the university.
- The installer requires internet access to download the driver.
- N.B. The internet options must be set in Internet Options to automatic/manual or the installer will fail to download the drivers over the ECS proxy. See here.
- Once installed there will be a "CL Eye Test" and "CL Eye Activation".
- Plugin the camera. This should be install a "PS3 Eye" device and an USB audio driver.
- Running the test program should display and image (Remember to remove the lens cap).
CCV has a number of requirements:
Some example settings for CCV are:
To calibrate CCV press "c". This should display a white screen with green '+''s, there are instructions on how to configure the calibration on this screen.
- To quickly size the borders, remove all of the green points first.
- If you wish to calibrate for a second display (As opposed to duplicating the primary) first move the CCV window to the second display before pressing 'c'.
Black Table Setup
Blue Table Setup