Jennifer is now a PhD student at The Open University in Milton Keynes, UK and is supervised by Helen Sharp
with a focus on user interfaces and agile software development processes. More information can be found on Jennifer's homepage
Jennifer was a MSc thesis student 2006-2007 researching user interaction design on agile projects. MSc thesis: Interaction Design and Agile Development: A Real-World Perspective
- Evermann J, Ferreira J and Haggard G (2007) Improving Mutual Understanding of Development Artifacts. In Proc. Thirteenth Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS2007), Keystone, CO, USA.
- Ferreira J, Noble J and Biddle R (2007) Agile development iterations and UI design. In Proc. Agile 2007, Washington, DC, USA.
- Ferreira J, Noble J and Biddle R (2007) Up-front interaction design in agile development. In Proc. XP 2007, Como, Italy.
- Ferreira J, Noble J and Biddle R (2007) Interaction Designers on eXtreme Programming Teams: Case Studies from the Real World. In Proc. Fifth New Zealand Computer Science Research Student Conference (NZCSRSC2007), Hamilton, New Zealand.
- Ferreira J, Noble J and Biddle R (2006) A Case for Iconic Icons. In Piekarsky W (ed) Proc. Seventh Australasian User Interface Conference (AUIC2006), Hobart, Australia, CRPIT Vol 50.
- Ferreira J, Noble J and Biddle R (2005) The Semiotics of Usage-Centered Design. In Charrel P, Galarreta D (eds) Proc. Eighth International Workshop on Organisational Semiotics, Toulouse, France.
- presentation: pdf
- book chapter: pdf
- Ferreira J, Barr P and Noble J (2005) The Semiotics of User Interface Redesign. In Billinghurst M, Cockburn A, (eds) Proc. Sixth Australasian User Interface Conference (AUIC2005), Newcastle, Australia. CRPIT Vol 40. , ACS. 47-53.
Honours Report 2004