Please see http://ecs.victoria.ac.nz/Groups/HCI/ for more information
Interaction, Design & Preservation GroupThe Interaction, Design and Preservation (IDP) Group carries out research in information visualisation, natural user interfaces and digital preservation. The group consists of academics and students from a variety of disciplines, including human computer interaction, media design, and network engineering. The IDP group replaces the old HCI (Human Computer Interaction) group.
Research InterestsWe are currently engaged in projects on:
- network visualisation
- exoplanets visualisation
- graph visualisation and manipulation
- sports visualisation
- collaborative software visualisation on multi touch tables
- preserving digital access to old computer computers.
StaffThere are currently two academic staff attached to the group from the School of Engineering and Computer Science:
- Stuart Marshall - Senior Lecturer and group leader, interested in visualisation, natural user interaction and digital preservation
- Ian Welch - Senior Lecturer, interested in networks and digital preservation