Elvis Christmas Party 2011
- Time: 12pm (noon) - 4pm (Alex needs to leave by 4:30pm)
- Day: Monday, 19th of December (This date is after ECOOP2012 deadline!)
- Location: Alex's Place (Alex has emailed his address to elvis!)
- Activity: BBQ (Alex doesn't have BBQ but we can sort something out )
2. Getting There
For those that don't have easy access to transportation, a number of us will be leaving in cars from the University. Here's the list of rides, so book your seats!
- DavidPearce --- StephenNelson, ArthurProtin , Keith, and space for one more, leaving at 11:30am.
- CraigAnslow --- taking Rilla, Pippin and Jan, got space for one more, leaving at 1100 stopping at supermarket along the way
- MoniqueDamitio --- space for 3 people but one way only (not sure I will go back to Wellington), leaving at 11:30.
- StuartMarshall --- leaving at 11:30am, can take 3 - 5 people there, but will be staying in Tawa so would prefer not to drive back (although can if absolutely necessary).
- RomanKlapaukh --- leaving at 11:30am, taking MichaelHomer and have space for 2-3 others.
- Keith Cassell --- I can probably offer a ride back to town, but not to Alex's - my wife is planning to come by later in the afternoon.
- JamesKjx --- I'll probably need a lift out to Alex's, but we should be able to bring 2-5 people back (depending on size
Please RSVP to Alex Potanin before the BBQ...
Attending (and Bringing)
Can someone bring the following ingredients:
- chicken kebabs
- BBQ chicken wings
- guacomole or dip for chips
- nuts and raisins
- salad dressings (including mayonaise)
- lettuce for salad
- tomatoes for salad
- mushrooms for salad
- capsicum for salad
- onions for burgers and sausages
- tomato sauce
- American mild mustard
- desert anyone?
- soft drinks (juice, coke, sprite)
- DavidPearce (bringing: Beer, Tomato and Olive Salad, Avocado and Potato Salad, Some fancy sausages)
- AlexPotanin (Yasha and Nelly will be away that day, Alex will leave to pick them up at 4:00pm)
- CraigAnslow (bringing: portable BBQ and utensils, lighter, burger patties, burger buns, Apple Juice)
- StephenNelson (bringing: Meat (whatever's on special), Beer, Chips, Thesis Chapter)
- StuartMarshall (bringing: sausages, soft drink, beer)
- KeithCassell (bringing: beer, fruit, fruit cake!)
- JanLarres (bringing: vegetarian stuff ...)
- SivaDorairaj (bringing: vegetarian food)
- AhmedKhalifa (bringing: 2 kids, Mediterranean minced meat fingers, Wine, Coke, bread)
- RomanKlapaukh (bringing: Something deserty)
- MoniqueDamitio (bringing some veggies for salad and a desert)
- ArthurProtin (bringing: chicken wings, tortilla chips, Coke)
- JamesKjx (bringing: stuff. chips/dips?)
- Saptarshi Mukerji
- HuiMa - away
- PetraMalik - away
- NickCameron - living in Auckland
- MichaelWaterman - in Nelson with family
- GeorgeAllan - can't make it
- HarshaRaja - in India
- Yi-Jing Chung - living in Auckland
4. What to Bring (General)
- Sunscreen if you want to sit outside
- Sunhat and sunglasses
- Positive energy and a smile on your dial!