Evolutionary Computation Research Group
Research AreasRead about our research and the fields we are currently active in:
Research TeamFind out more about our Research Team and how to work with them:
Research PublicationsMembers of the group have produced a number of publications and other outputs over the years:
- Discussions, announcement and other events can be seen in this Forum
- All people from ECRG mailing list have access to this forum
Meetings and Talks
- Recent and Upcoming Talks
- The weekly meeting for staff and research project students is on Wednesday 11:00-1:00, CO255.
- The staff members and Thesis students meet regularly on Friday 3-5pm in CO350 every week.
- Special session on Evolutionary Machine Learning in Image Analysis and Pattern Recognition in IES [Call for Papers] (Deadline: 1 July 2016)
- The 20th Asia-Pacific Symposium on Intelligent and Evolutionary Systems (IES2016), Canberra, Australia, November 16-18, 2016 (Deadline: 1 July 2016)
- IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence (IEEE SSCI 2016) (Deadline: 18 July 2016)
- IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence in Feature Analysis, Selection, and Learning in Image and Pattern Recognition (FASLIP) in IEEE SSCI 2016 (Deadline: 18 July 2016)
- Australian Conference on Artificial Lift and Computational Intelligence (ACALCI 2017) , 31 January-2 February 2017, Melbourne, Australia (Deadline: 22 August 2016)