also see PaperAbstracts
Paper Session 1, 0900-1030 Tuesday 13 April
Session Chair: Rashina Hoda
- Graham Jenson, Jens Dietrich and Hans Guesgen, "Toward Optimisation of Dependency Resolution for Component Based Systems"
- Michael Walmsley, "Automatic Adaption of Dynamic Second Language Reading Texts"
- Ali Akhtarzada, "A flexible multi-dimensional recommendation system"
- David Milne, "A link-based visual search engine for Wikipedia"
- Yun Jing and Hank Wolfe, "Chosen-Ciphertext Secure Non-Interactive Threshold HIB-KEM Without Random Oracles"
- Veronica Liesaputra, "Finding information in a book"
Paper Session 2, 1330-1500 Tuesday 13 April
Session Chair: Ben Palmer
- Joseph Hobbs, Danver Braganza and Gillian Dobbie, "Record, Mix, Play, Share: A Web-based Music Creation Environment: A Web-based Music Creation Environment"
- Yun Jing and Hank Wolfe, "Improved Efficiency for Chosen-Ciphertext Secure HIB-KEM Built Using Tags"
- Qiao Ma, "The Effectiveness of Requirements Prioritization Techniques for a Medium to Large Number of Requirements: A Systematic Literature Review"
- Alastair Abbott, "De-quantisation in Quantum Computing: An Overview and an Application to the Quantum Fourier Transform"
- Mashitoh Hashim and Tadao Takaoka, "A New Algorithm for Solving the All-pairs Shortest-path Problem in O(n^2 log n) Expected Time"
- Craig Anslow, James Noble, Stuart Marshall and Ewan Tempero, "Visualizing the Size of the Java Standard API"
Paper Session 3, 0900-1030 Wednesday 14 April
Session Chair: Siva Dorairaj
- Mohammed Thaher, Sandhya Samarasinghe, and Don Kulasiri, "Neural Network Modelling of DNA damage detection in cells"
- Craig Taube-Schock, "Codenet: a tool for analyzing the structure of software systems"
- David Thompson and Tim Bell, "Evaluating CS education activities in Virtual Worlds through automated monitoring"
- Andrew Meads, Thiranjith Weerasinghe and Ian Warren, "Odin: A Mobile Service Provisioning Middleware"
- Syed Muhammed Ali Shah, Jens Dietrich and Catherine McCartin, "Formalization of Architectural Refactorings"
- James Bebbington and Peter Andreae, "A Planner for Qualitative Models"
Paper Session 4, 1330-1500 Wednesday 14 April
Session Chair: Rohitash Chandra
- Sumant Murugesh, "Delivering Computer Science Concepts at Secondary School Level"
- Stephen Lean, Hans Guesgen, Inga Hunter and Kudakwashe Dube, "Computational Confidence for Decision Making in Health"
- Martin van Zijl and Mohammad Obaid, "Towards Expressive Virtual Character in AR Environments
- Diane Strode, "Coordination in agile software development projects: an empirical research design
- Harya Widiputra, "Building an Integrated Multi-model Framework for Multiple Time-series Prediction
- Ayesha Hakim, Stephen Marsland and Hans Guesgen, "A Reliable Hybrid Technique for Human Face Detection"
Paper Session 5, 0900-1030 Thursday 15 April
Session Chair: Neil Ramsay
- Waseem Ahmad and Ajit Narayanan, "Clustering Inspired by Immune System Humoral Mediated Response"
- Yuliya Bozhko, "Towards an Institutional Lifelong Learning Environment"
- Jonathan Rubin and Ian Watson, "Similarity-Based Retrieval & Reuse of Betting Decisions in the Game of Texas Hold’em"
- Mohammed Thaher and Tadao Takaoka, "Efficient Algorithms for the Maximum Convex Sum Problem"
- Anna Huang, "Combining Global Semantic Relatedness and Local Analysis for Document Clustering"
- Paul Hunkin and Tony McGregor, "Wireless Sensor Networks: A Distributed Operating Systems approach"
Paper Session 6, 1330-1430 Thursdsay 15 April
Session Chair: Kok-Lim Yau (Alvin)
- Simon Ware, "Compositional Verification of Safety Properties Using Language Projection and Certainly Safe States
- Aram Ter-Sarkisov, Stephen Marsland and Barbara Holland, "The k-bit-swap: A New Genetic Algorithm Operator"
- Brian Thorne and Raphael Grasset, "Python for Prototyping Computer Vision Applications"
Posters Session (Short Papers) 1530-1730 Tuesday 13 April
- Samuel Sarjant, "Cross-Entropy Relational Reinforcement Learning"
- Tania Roblot, "An Algorithm Computing the Finite-State Complexity"
- Thomas Young, "Applying "EvoDevo" to Evolutionary Algorithms"
- Mahsa Mohaghegh, "A Statistical Approach to English-Persian Machine Translation"
- Dominic Winkler and Andy Cockburn, "Bag and Dump: copy-and-paste across contexts"
- Jevon Wright, "The Development of a Modelling Language for Rich Internet Applications"
- Kshitij Dhoble, "Multi-example Image Retrieval on Active mode Incremental NDA Learning"
- Stefan Schliebs, "Heterogeneous Probabilistic Models for Optimization and Modelling of Evolving Spiking Neural Networks"
- Hamwira Sakti Yaacob, Brendan McCane and Michael Albert. "Ensemble Classifiers from Functionally Complete Algebra"
- Chiang Tay, Mohammad Obaid and Ramakrishnan Mukundan. "Enhancing Synthesised Facial Images"
- Akram Abdulkarim Sabbah Darwish, "Word Form Normalization for Text Mining in Highly Inflectional Languages"
- Elin Eliana Abdul Rahim, Keith Unsworth, Alan McKinnon, Andreas Duenser, Mark Billinghurst, Peter Gostomski and Ken Morison, "Navigation Issues in the Development of a Virtual Chemical Processing Plant"
- Bernard Otinpong, Alan Mckinnon and Stuart Charters, "Visualization and Public Participation"
- Siva Dorairaj, James Noble and Petra Malik, "Exploring Distributed Agile Projects: A Grounded Theory Perspective"
- Doug Hunt, "Real World Context Data Collection – How many errors can I make?"
- Richard Vidal, "Sharing Clipboards using RFID"
- Le-Thu Nguyen, Richard Harris and Jusak Jusak. "Modelling of Quality of Experience for Web Traffic"
- Johan Scholtz, "Digital Data Forensics - a critical study of the Investigative Examination Process - towards an Automated Digital Forensic Model"
- Sagaya Amalathas, Tanja Mitrovic Mitrovic and Ravan Saravanan Saravanan, "Intelligent Tutoring System for Palm Oil Industry"
- Fuad Baloch, "Re-Visualising Cyberspace: Using Quasi Objects for Spatial Definitions"
- Nassiriah Shaari, Clare Churcher and Stuart Charters, "Customization of Web Content for Desktop and Mobile Devices"