SWEN 432 (2019) - Home Page
The pages pointed from this page will be continually updated with information as it comes to hand. If you find errors or want to make comments on the content, email me, Pavle.Mogin@ecs.vuw.ac.nz
- (04.05.2018.) The Assignment 4 handout is on-line. Have a look at the Assignments page. The assignment is worth 10% of your final grade. The due time is Friday 24 May at 23:59.
- (08.05.2018.) The Exam is on 24.06.2018. at 2:30 pm. It is 2 hours long.
- (07.05.2018.) The Assignment 2 Model Solution is on-line. Assignment 2 marks are on-line. Your scripts are in the School Office.
- (12.04.2018.) The Assignment 3 handout is on-line. Have a look at the Assignments page. The assignment is worth 7% of your final grade. The due time is Friday 03 May at 23:59.
- (01.04.2018.) The Assignment 2 handout is on-line. Have a look at the Assignments page. The assignment is worth 10% of your final grade. The due time is Friday 12 April at 23:59.
- (22.03.2019.) Pavle has moved into CO131. Office Hours are Monday 13:00 to 14:30.
- (19.03.2019.) Sean Stevenson brought to my attention that referencing question numbers in the text of the Assignment 1 had a couple of mistakes. Namely, the question used to define application query requests was referenced as Question 2 and the question used to define write and update requests was referenced as Question 1, although it should be opposite. I corrected typos and the improved version of the handout is on-line. I apologize if that made any inconvenience to anyone, and want to say again: Thank you Sean, your pro-active attitude is highly appreciated.
- (16.03.2019.) Assignment 1 is on line. Have a look at Course Assignments page. It is going to be handed out in lecture on Monday 18.03.2018. Assignment due date is Friday 29 March.
- (08.03.2019.) A number of students approached me after the lecture today to discuss trade-offs in NoSql databases in more details. I found these discussions very interesting and had impression that they got answers that made them happy. Since these discussions may be of a broader interest for all students, I would ask the students taking part in such discussions to share new insights with the other people via FORUM.
- (08.03.2019.) Pavle added a new slide to trade-offs in Cloud Databases lecture notes. It is the slide number 20 and it considers strong consistency level in more details. The new version of lecture notes is published on the Lecture Notes course page.
- (08.03.2019.) Our class representative is Gurpreet kaur. Thank you Gurpreet kaur for volunteering.
- (04.03.2019.) Welcome to SWEN432/2019. Hope you will like it.