SWEN 301 (2019) - Structured MethodsThis course introduces the processes, practices, and tools required to engineer medium to large software systems. Topics include software craft, architecture, design, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assurance, configuration management, and open source development. Practical work will use integrated development environments, automation, and domain specific languages.
- Course Outline - The official course requirements document. You are strongly encouraged to read this
- Lecture Schedule - Who, What, Where and When: Lectures, Labs, Assignments, Tests, etc.
- People - Who's who? Teachers, tutors and class reps!
- Online Submission System - Where to submit stuff
- Online Assignment Marks - Where to find out your marks
- Reading List - Textbooks and other stuff
- Forum - A discussion forum for questions/comments on the course material
- Blackborg - including EchoCentre for course videos.
- Student Information - ECS and VUW rules, policies, and where to get help
- Technical Support - ECS's techsupport