COMP 102 (2019) - Home Page
THIS PAGE IS FOR THE 2019 TRIMESTER 1 OFFERING WHICH HAS FINISHED!The Trimester 1 assignments are still available. Lecture notes are available from the links below.
Course Pages and Resources:
- Course Outline and Additional information about the course, including choosing which stream of lectures to go to.
- Course schedule with links to lectures slides, .
- Programming Resources: Java documentation and resources, and using Java at home
- Assessment Archive: past term tests and exams.
See also an online self test suite for practicing your java programming knowledge, (but note that it is not tailored for this course).
- Assignments: (See link above)
- Your Marks for assignments and tests.
- Lab & lecture times, etc.
You will need to Sign up online for two lab sessions: one "Tutorial Lab" session and one "Assignment Lab" session.
- Videos of lectures and short tutorial videos.
- Forum: a place to ask questions and interact with other students.
- People involved with the course. (Staff, Tutors, Class representatives)
(See the side bar menu for additional information)